Moisture Rich Cotton Tissue
All the gentleness of our moisture rich tissue, now made with fluffy, soft cotton. Easy to use and safe for easily irritated skin.
- 100% Cotton
- Woven for strength
- Infused with Japanese ginseng moisturizing cream
- 80 sheets per pouch / 160 sheets per 2-pack / 480 sheets per 6-pack
- 3-year shelf-life
Key Ingredients: 100% USDA Certified Cotton, Japanese Ginseng Moisturizing Cream
Soft & Absorbent
- Moisturizing ingredients makes the paper double soft and smooth
- The natural cream reduces friction with the tissue surface
- No shedding from friction
Long and short fiber interweaving technology for enhanced absorption
Safe & Antibacterial
- No fluorescent or whitening agents added
- Safe for on sensitive skin and for infants
- Low pH and weak acidity, no irritation
Use scenarios: homes, offices, misc. personal hygiene
What Is Japanese Miyoshi Face Cream?
The world's first brand of cream moisturizer — MIYOSHI The Japanese MIYOSHI opened in 1921 and has a history of over a century. Miyoshi Oil is a listed company in Japan, and its MIYOSHI is the world's first brand of cream moisturizers. Its products have a market share of 85% in the Japanese Moisturizing Paper market. The Japanese market uses Miyoshi product. The Japanese market has maintained a record of "zero complaints" for many years. Through national safety testing, oral mucosa, skin, and antibacterial testing, a professional report from the State Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau can be issued.